Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Behind the Scenes of My Logo

My logo is a pretty simple one, just a paper crane. It has lots of triangles in the design, that go along with the angular origami style. The triangle is an odd shape, and the orientation of it has a lot to do with how people look at it. My triangles go in all different directions, so there isn't a definite direction that you can say it goes, like left or right. The triangles just make one complete shape. I went with the black and white to keep things simple, but if I ever get to edit it, I think I'll add some paint splatters, to add some color.

6 comments:

  1. Good job I like how you made the origami shape out of triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!!! That looks hard to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how simple but complex it looks. I think the paint splatters would also look really cool. Nice job on the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job!!! That looks hard to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the origami design, it must have ben hard to make. I like that it is simple because simple can be effective. Great job!

    ReplyDelete