Wednesday, October 28, 2015

If you sketched of all my worst qualities, it would make quite a poor trait.

My personality type is INTJ, or Introverted, Intuitive, Thinker, and Judging. On all of the sites that I have looked at, INTJs are considered to be intelligent, albeit a bit stiff, people. They seem to go through life like a giant chess game, strategizing their next move at every step. INJTs tend to have a natural thirst for knowledge from an early age. They also usually fly solo, not working in groups unless they have to. Some famous people that share my type are Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, and Stephen Hawking. Some fictional characters that are based off of INTJs are Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty, Hannibal, and Walter White.

I think my type is pretty spot on, really. I don't tend to spend time with people unless I'm really comfortable with them, and I'm pretty curious about the world and how it works. I really relate to a lot of the things described on the websites, because a lot of it say that INTJs don't tend to waste their time on things that they consider to be unimportant.That's pretty much me. Something that maybe isn't me so much is what the websites say about the confidence of people with my type. My confidence isn't really my strong suit, and I tend to doubt myself a little bit. Other than that, I'm pretty in tune with my type. I kind of knew these things about myself, but hearing that other people are the same way is really nice.

When I'm on a team, I generally take a leadership role, an info checking role, or a researcher. Unless it's online, in which I usually make the project look appealing. I don't really like being told what to do, so unless I'm in a leadership role, I tend to do my own thing and then report back when I'm finished. I think in the past a lot of people thought I was arrogant and a loner, which to be honest is kind of true... But I don't mean to be those ways, really.

We took the Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever, Beaver test, and I came out as a Lion. A leader that doesn't like to be told no.... Seems pretty spot on. Some of my stenght would be keeping on task, leading, and general strength, but my arrogance could hold me back. This also matches up with my MBTI personality pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment